View Single Post
Old 02-09-2020, 16:45   #5285
jonbxx
cf.mega poster

Services: VM VIP Pack
jonbxx has a bronzed appealjonbxx has a bronzed appeal
jonbxx has a bronzed appealjonbxx has a bronzed appealjonbxx has a bronzed appealjonbxx has a bronzed appealjonbxx has a bronzed appealjonbxx has a bronzed appealjonbxx has a bronzed appeal
Re: Coronavirus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad Max View Post
I really don't know how you could be bothered going on a holiday and having to go through all that rigmarole mate, unless of course, this was a pre-booked holiday from a while back, thanks for your post, was interesting to see how other countries are operating,we go to Kalkan in Turkey which isn't too far from Antalya, but due to this virus decided not to go this year.
Our holiday was booked last November so we thought we might as well go rather than lose money cancelling. Our plan B if the holiday company cancelled for us was to keep the refund aside and double up the budget for next year. It as a close run thing with our flights and hotel being changed the week before we left!

I am glad we went as I needed a break due to the last few months being the busiest I have ever been at work (I know that's no compensation for people who have lost their jobs but there you go) Always knew there might be a risk of the air corridor closing but the current infection rate in Turkey is quite a bit lower than the UK right now