View Single Post
Old 31-10-2019, 09:20   #30
ianch99
cf.mega poster

ianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze array
ianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze array
Re: Election 2019, Week 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by tweetiepooh View Post
I'd agree with him on many of those above and he does engage with his constituents. The big thing the LibDem candidate is pushing is stopping Brexit, even my wife who supports the LibDems may vote against her because of that.
I think the number of people who would oppose equal gay rights are very much in the minority and dropping - see http://www.brin.ac.uk/figures/attitu...ds-gay-rights/ for an interesting analysis.

His voting record especially in the areas above are not vote winners for the significant majority, quite the opposite. I know the LD candidate personally and she offers far more that Brine does. The LD policies when allied with the current Tory trajectory bodes well for her chances of winning esp. if there is degree of tactical voting.

Winchester used to be a strong LD seat so the latent support is there .. should be interesting!