View Single Post
Old 15-07-2018, 12:57   #8300
muppetman11
cf.mega poster

muppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny stars
muppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny stars
Re: ESPN, BT, Euro, Premier and Sky Sports news

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raider999 View Post
Agreed.

I have just read an online article stating eleven sports are negotiating a deal to have a channel on sky at no extra cost to the consumer.

If this is correct, I presume they will become a bit like Eurosport, but I do not understand the logic - how are ES going to recover any money that they have paid out for the rights? Who will subscribe to their streaming service when they can watch for free on sky?

Also, will this channel be available via VM?
When you become part of a Sky subscription package for instance Sky Entertainment you generally receive money for it which is guaranteed income just like Virgin does for its top package that includes BT Sport.

Early on I can't see anyway were Eleven Sports goes down the standalone subscription model only in my opinion it simply wouldn't get enough people.
muppetman11 is offline   Reply With Quote