View Single Post
Old 27-07-2022, 17:33   #3826
OLD BOY
Rise above the players

Services: 2 V6 boxes with 360 software, Now, ITVX, Amazon, Netflix, Lionsgate+, Apple+, Disney+, Paramount +,
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze
Re: Updated: Boris resigns as party leader

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDaddy View Post
I actually feel sorry for you, you're like one of those OAP's scammers target repeatedly and you keep falling for it, no matter what, there you are parroting the party line, btainwashed into not believing the evidence of your own eyes, they kick you and kick you like an abused puppy and no matter how cruel they are there you are, tail wagging, with boundless enthusiasm ready to be kicked again but in desperate hope of a pat on the head, meet the new master, same as the old master except maybe crueler
It seems to me that you and some others on here are doing the kicking. Conservative governments have always delivered for me, but of course, lefties will have a different view.

At least I accept that.