View Single Post
Old 26-05-2022, 19:27   #514
Media Boy UK
Also on X (Twitter)

Media Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny stars
Media Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny stars
Re: Freeview changes

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheekyangus View Post
Taking a TV Channel online-only is only a genuine thing if there is a commissioning/original programming budget. BBC4, if it is genuinely going to be 100% archive content only, is basically closed if it's online-only. A tab on an app is not a channel if there's no original content. Same with Radio 4 Extra when it comes to Radio.

CBBC, since there will be new content, can be considered as moving online.

I suspect some people (I don't mean you Old Boy) reading the news will interpret them moving online as them still being linear, because of the wording, and since they weren't in the demographic for BBC3, when that happened to it, they won't understand that it doesn't mean that.
I still to see #savebbc4, #savecbbcchannel or #saver4extra on Twitter yet.
Got inside news but can't post it - PM me with info
Media Boy UK is offline   Reply With Quote