Old 03-05-2019, 19:15   #54
Mythica
cf.geek

Mythica has reached the bronze age
Mythica has reached the bronze ageMythica has reached the bronze age
Re: New Pick 'n' Mix option TV bundles

Quote:
Originally Posted by RichardCoulter View Post
I actually contacted live chat with the same query earlier this afternoon and spoke to 'Jazreel', as usual it was like talking to a brick wall getting any sense out of them

After asking your and my question, s/he kept waffling on about what's included etc, so I had to say stop waffling and just give me the price.

Then I was given the price of £99 per month for 12 months until 5/3/20 when it would go up to £139. I said that that's not a year, it's about 10 months.

This was ignored, I didn't push the point as I then realised that s/he was giving the dates as if we were in America, just to confuse matters even more.

I was then asked for my details and password. I had no intention of letting these access my account and messing things up or adding services without my permission in order to get their commission, so I refused to give my password. S/he then started talking about my account anyway, so they must be able to access our accounts without entering the password. I shall be monitoring my account very closely after reading about what these people have done to other customers in the past.

The price was then reduced to £80 for the first 12 months until 3/5/20, with only an increase to £99. I asked how long the £99 was for and s/he kept saying 3/5/20 (well, 5/3/20 actually).

After querying this discrepancy, I was told that I would get two V6 boxes!!!

In the end I lost patience and closed the chat, so i'm no the wiser and am just as confused as you probably are!
Did you have any intention of ordering the VVIP package? I don't see why its confusing. It's £139 for existing customers unless you get given a deal. Its £99 for new customers rising to £139 after 12 months.
Mythica is offline   Reply With Quote