View Single Post
Old 19-03-2022, 18:20   #2179
General Maximus
Ran Away

Services: phone + 1gbit BB + SkyQ
General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze
General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze
Re: Science Fiction, Fantasy, and other TV Snippets

Last season was okay but this was a joke. It was a pathetic excuse for everyone to stop what they were doing every 2 minutes and talk about their feelings, how we all have mental health issues and all love and care for each other. Let's not forget the mandatory gay drama every episode where even during red alert (when I should be at my post) and the ship is seconds away from being destroyed I have got time to run down to engineering and whinge about something. Or the new thing........we follow the away team round the ship and give them a kiss goodbye as they beam out. This wasn't Star Trek, this was shoddily written PC bullshit dragging the Star Trek name through the mud. The series needs to be removed from the timeline.
General Maximus is offline   Reply With Quote