View Single Post
Old 07-01-2017, 12:37   #3745
weenie
Believe in yourself ...

Services: tv phone mobile broadband V6 and tivo.
weenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny star
weenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny star
Re: Moans and Pet Hates part 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by nashville View Post
I have been devastated since Hogmany , my best friend of 50 years took a massive stroke and passed away on Monday, I just cannot believe this has happened. We were so close
Oh nash I'm truly sorry for your loss, I lost my best friend 8 years ago due to undiagnosed cancer and when she was eventually admitted to hospital with severe stomach pains it was then she was told that she had cancer that had now spread to her liver, within 3 weeks we lost her. I remember feeling a number of emotions, how could life be so cruel and take someone so young and with a young family away, in shock at just how quickly we lost her, I also remember crying all the time even adverts set me off.

I was left in total shock and disbelief for a long time after her passing nash but as time has went on I'm grateful for the wonderful memories I have of our teenage years and the fun we had together when we went into pubs underage and standing outside saying to each other do we look 18, the meeting of our husbands, having our first child within 8 months of each other, clocking in for each other at our first place of work when we were running late, the list of memories is endless.

Nash no one can take your pain away but with time you will look back at all the wonderful memories you shared. I remember when asked by her husband if I could say a few words at her funeral and I thought what can I say so I was truthful and said what made Lynn so special to me was the fact that when all others were heading out the door she walked past them and headed straight to my side that was my friend.

Your in my thoughts and prayers nash

Last edited by weenie; 07-01-2017 at 12:42.
weenie is offline   Reply With Quote