Thread: re Sky tv
View Single Post
Old 14-05-2012, 16:11   #37
muppetman11
cf.mega poster

muppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny stars
muppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny stars
Re: re Sky tv

Quote:
Originally Posted by denphone View Post
l think there is a lot of truth in how far users are from the exchange as both members of my family are 8 to 10 miles from the exchange.
Unfortunately Den , that is the limitation for some with long lines , my Sky BB line gives me 9mb which for my use i'm more than happy with until a time when my exchange is upgraded to fibre giving me the option to upgrade to either 40/2 or 80/20 service from Sky.
muppetman11 is offline   Reply With Quote