View Single Post
Old 09-03-2008, 20:17   #900
Florence
Inactive

Services: The wonders of Sky TV BT line and Aquiss.net ADSL cable dies on 5th RIP VM.
Florence has a bronzed appealFlorence has a bronzed appeal
Florence has a bronzed appealFlorence has a bronzed appealFlorence has a bronzed appealFlorence has a bronzed appealFlorence has a bronzed appealFlorence has a bronzed appealFlorence has a bronzed appealFlorence has a bronzed appealFlorence has a bronzed appealFlorence has a bronzed appealFlorence has a bronzed appealFlorence has a bronzed appealFlorence has a bronzed appealFlorence has a bronzed appealFlorence has a bronzed appealFlorence has a bronzed appealFlorence has a bronzed appeal
Re: Virgin Media Phorm Webwise Adverts [Updated: See Post No. 1, 77, 102 & 797]

Quote:
Originally Posted by popper View Post
Mertle didnt you send a DPA notice?, if anyone else did and your also seeing what Mertle said, then its perhaps ICO fun time.....
Where do we send this and what do I have to do to send them the DPA notice. I have spoken on the phone but the person I spoke to kept saying she has no idea what I was on about, never heard anything about it.

I also requested in the news VM webwise feedback thread that none of my internet acces was to be used.