View Single Post
Old 16-10-2019, 21:36   #1322
Pierre
The Dark Satanic Mills

Pierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny stars
Pierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny stars
Re: Brexit Development(s) Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sephiroth View Post
This Brexit is so dragged out that the conversation has been reduced to the above!
It’s been worse than that for a long time.

In my mind, this deal has to go through.

MPs need to ponder long and hard on the consequences if they block this. They will have solved nothing or stopped nothing and everyone has had enough.

For me, the May deal was enough ( and I said so at the time), although I could appreciate the backstop issues.

If this deal somehow gets around all of that and more, then it has to fly.

Bottom line is we will get nothing better, ever. It’s this or no deal.

But the remainers plan is to keep the nation in limbo ad infinitum, until we stay. Rejecting this deal, then Continually rejecting no deal, when there isn’t a deal apart from this deal, on the table, ........for ever.