View Single Post
Old 29-04-2019, 13:24   #1229
cheekyangus
cf.mega poster

cheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quads
Re: Virgin Media Changelog

I noticed just now that NHK World (625) has changed packs on Virgin Media's website table. I have checked and I can now receive this HD channel. It was the last of the News section that wasn't available to everyone.

The website suggests it's now available on Player tier, previously it was on Full House only. Can someone check it's on Player.

I also get the impression more channels have been added to Player tier, but since I'm on a higher pack I can't be sure.

This is the VM page with the table, though it does seem to have some errors, unless it was glitching for me. https://www.virginmedia.com/shop/bun...tvlistings-top

Last edited by cheekyangus; 29-04-2019 at 13:31.
cheekyangus is offline   Reply With Quote