View Single Post
Old 15-08-2018, 17:07   #37
tvtimes
Inactive

Services: Sky entertainment, kids and HD package, Sky Fibre Unlimited broadband, XBOX one, PS4 and Android box
tvtimes has a brilliant futuretvtimes has a brilliant futuretvtimes has a brilliant futuretvtimes has a brilliant futuretvtimes has a brilliant futuretvtimes has a brilliant futuretvtimes has a brilliant futuretvtimes has a brilliant futuretvtimes has a brilliant futuretvtimes has a brilliant futuretvtimes has a brilliant futuretvtimes has a brilliant future
Re: 2018 price rises

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chloé Palmas View Post
I suppose that is why my husband keeps getting offers to "re-contract" for like 12 to 18 months, and they agree to freeze the price...

With phones though, they state that within the original 18 to 24 month contract the price remains frozen except for the annual RPI change so it really works out the same difference.
Yes, that sounds right to me.

---------- Post added at 17:07 ---------- Previous post was at 17:05 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gavin78 View Post
Damn £4 a month increase for me thats a bit naff. Be interesting to see where all these £3/£4 additional payments go. I'm sure my pack went up about £3 already this year thats a £7 rise in 2018. We are talking Millions gained this year from just the price rises.

Its a shame you couldn't pay per channel you wanted would probably save a lot of money I probably only watch around a mix of 30 channels.
Perfect opportunity to ring them up and play your face. I ring them up every year when there's a price increase and always say I'm leaving. They usually cover the increase or at least most of it and usually for 18 months as well.
tvtimes is offline   Reply With Quote