View Single Post
Old 01-08-2013, 17:27   #2855
Arthurgray50@blu
cf.mega poster

Arthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appeal
Arthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appeal
Re: ESPN, BT, Euro, Premier and Sky Sports news

Doug, I can assure you that l don't mince my words with anyone.

I have told many companies over the years what l think of them, l am paying for a service, through hard earned money to watch Tv channels - and my big sport is football.

I work in customer service, and yet VM have now taken channels off ie ESPN, which is part of a package that l pay for - we they give me a reduction in my bill. Of course they won't.

I can assure you that if BT Sport is not on by the time the Premier League kicks off, then that is it.

I had a quarrel with VM over the numbers that appear on our screen and as VM would not give me a valid reason, l called Sky, they got VM, to call me, and they blatantly told me that it could be ME that is streaming live games to other houses.

Thats why l am a straight talker and say what l think.
Arthurgray50@blu is offline   Reply With Quote