View Single Post
Old 16-01-2019, 22:17   #5
General Maximus
Ran Away

Services: phone + 1gbit BB + SkyQ
General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze
General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze
Re: Virgin Media setup nightmare

My response to them would be "i appreciate that you dont have any additional information and you can only read what is on your screen so can you transfer me to somebody who can help me. Somebody has to physicalky put that information on your system and they woukdnt have done it without a good reason so i would like to speak to somebody in that department who can tell me when i can receive your services unless you are telling me that Virgin Media are refusing to accept new customers".
General Maximus is offline   Reply With Quote