View Single Post
Old 28-01-2017, 16:32   #390
heero_yuy
Perfect Soldier

Services: VM 500M SH3 thingy in modem mode XL TV V6 Sony Bravia smart TV and M phone
heero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered stars
heero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered stars
Re: Coming Soon to Virgin Media TV (2017)

Quote:
Originally Posted by RichardCoulter View Post
I know that Sky are lying, however, i've been told that VM get their HD feeds by fibre and SD feeds via the satellite.

Can't remember if it was an SD or a HD channel that I was watching on VM last night, but the ticker advice for Sky customers appeared at the top (think it was Discovery Science).

I don't think that this has a HD variant, so perhaps this explains why the ticker is being shown to VM customers??

Could this mean that for technical reasons, as opposed to the Sky/Discovery dispute itself, that we will lose access to the SD Discovery channels from the 1st February??
I saw this on the Discovery SD +1 channel this afternoon on VM. Didn't see all of it. If so VM will have to rejig the way they get their feeds if they're to continue offering +1.