View Single Post
Old 10-07-2018, 08:35   #27
ozsat
cf.mega poster

Services: 1.2Gb/100Mb, VMTV (UHD), Freesat HD, Freeview HD, SkyQ (UHD), BTtv (UHD), DAB+
ozsat is the helpful oneozsat is the helpful oneozsat is the helpful oneozsat is the helpful oneozsat is the helpful oneozsat is the helpful oneozsat is the helpful oneozsat is the helpful oneozsat is the helpful oneozsat is the helpful oneozsat is the helpful oneozsat is the helpful oneozsat is the helpful oneozsat is the helpful oneozsat is the helpful oneozsat is the helpful oneozsat is the helpful one
Re: That's TV accused of milking TVL payers.

Watching the looped 'That's Oxfordshire Headline News' this morning - I got bored.

It is a 15-minute loop.
All the outside material has a visable pulse distorting the video - has always done that as long as I remember.
Occasionally the outdoor taped item is missed and it goes straight from once link to another with a jump in the video where the news item should have been inserted.

Of the three main stories they are covering - two are items from Reading - which I beleive would be better placed on That's Berkshire.
The first is a major story of interest of a planned new village for West Oxfordshire - exactly what the channel is for.
The second is about the work at Reading Abbey - interesting but no local.
The third is about a solicitor company in Reading who has been there a long long time - and ????

That are now even less local that ITV's regional news - which struggles to find Oxford.

Last edited by ozsat; 10-07-2018 at 08:41.
ozsat is online now   Reply With Quote