View Single Post
Old 26-09-2020, 19:38   #6032
papa smurf
vox populi vox dei

Services: every thing
papa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny stars
papa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny stars
Re: Coronavirus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sephiroth View Post
Sod the bloody NHS. All we hear about is the NHS, NHS, NHS.

What is the point of an NHS that cannot provide the service element in its name? Cancer? Kidneys? Hip replacements, etc. The NHS isn't exactly overwhelmed with CV vases now plus they have the Nightingale capacity.

Barbed wire round the doctors' surgery; Gestapo surgery front desk only capable of saying "No".

My mask shields me from other emitted particles; my plain galss spectacles reduces particle ingress to my eyes; hand gel galore. What's the big problem?

If the younger proportion run wild, they're not affecting the more vulnerable people who protect themselves sensibly.

And the Guvmin hasn't a clue what do do.

You won't get many old folk clapping for the Nhs who have abandoned them.