View Single Post
Old 05-02-2020, 12:13   #53
General Maximus
Ran Away

Services: phone + 1gbit BB + SkyQ
General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze
General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze
Re: Films to see in 2020

Quote:
Originally Posted by denphone View Post
Not another one.
yup, and tbh I don't mind at all. The films aren't mind blowing in terms of the story but they are just excellent popcorn movies, great to watch at the cinema and the more recent ones are developing the characters more and becoming more than just action flicks. I really enjoy them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pip08456 View Post
I agree 100% Black Widow is the one I'm looking forward to.
I am trying not to think about Black Widow too much because I want to be blown away. The one I am looking forward to the most in the short term is Mulan. I think it is easily going to gross over $1bn. Not only is it going to do ell generally because it is Disney, but it is going to pull in the Chinese market as well because of the story.
These are the films in rough order which I am most looking forward to this year:

Black Widow
Eternals
Wonder Woman
Mulan
Ghostbusters
Fast 9
The King's Man
Tenet
Dune
Bill & Ted
The Invisible Man