View Single Post
Old 18-01-2021, 22:23   #8402
Raider999
cf.mega poster

Raider999 has entered a golden reputation eraRaider999 has entered a golden reputation eraRaider999 has entered a golden reputation eraRaider999 has entered a golden reputation eraRaider999 has entered a golden reputation eraRaider999 has entered a golden reputation eraRaider999 has entered a golden reputation eraRaider999 has entered a golden reputation eraRaider999 has entered a golden reputation eraRaider999 has entered a golden reputation eraRaider999 has entered a golden reputation era
Re: Netflix/Streaming Services

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phunkenstein View Post
It’s still speculation that Disney intend to stream the series rather than find a buyer for the rights - and the speculation itself is indicating it will be Hotstar offering it and not Disney Plus. Still remains to be seen if that’s the case.
I believe they have said they will be streaming it.

Yes they said via Hotstar, however they also said this would be available from 22/23rd Feb through Disney+.

This was quite bizarre as it means potential subscribers would miss the first 2 tests.

Not sure if there is anyother way to stream from Hotstar.

---------- Post added at 22:23 ---------- Previous post was at 22:22 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris View Post
I think he’s referring to the ’Star’ branded menu they’re adding alongside Disney, Marvel, Star Wars and Pixar.

If he is I cannot see how that is 'more mature'