Thread: TiVo 2nd hand tivo boxes
View Single Post
Old 07-05-2012, 18:06   #29
Peter_
Permanently Banned

Services: Samsung V+ XL TV XL Phone 30Mb Superhub Samsung Galaxy 3 32GB sd card In a world of no buffering!
Peter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered stars
Peter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered stars
Re: 2nd hand tivo boxes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris View Post
Funny, you seem to have missed the fact that I quoted 'the post below' in my reply. To be honest, there wasn't much notable in it, being as it was your usual habit of simply re-stating the same argument over and over again, rather than actually engaging with what the other poster has said to you.

Well done for missing the point of a discussion forum after being a member of this one for so many years though. I'm taking the point up with you because I'm discussing it here, as you are. Though once again I'm sure you're wilfully missing the point because it's easier than actually trying to develop your argument. Isn't this the part where you usually resort to posting cartoons?
As I stated Virgin Media class all such equipment as stolen so again I am just passing on what they have decided.

But as in the post above if someone has paid money for such equipment then all that will happen when they ring up to try and get it activated is for the agent to inform them no can do as it is not listed on your account.

At which point that person realises that they have lost their money for buying such illegal goods.

The loss of money will probably prevent similar instances happening as they will no doubt inform their friends what happens if they buy equipment not provided as part of their package.

Also most people will never see their money again as the seller has usually disappeared.

Is this not the point where you mention the area I live in and how much we hate other people or themes upon those lines.

What I now find strange is after the numerous times I have posted this since January 2009, that suddenly I am questioned over what Virgin Media thinks about illegally obtained boxes regardless of the history, maybe the is something else going on in the background, do remember that I have posted only what Virgin Media have stated regarding their own property.
Peter_ is offline   Reply With Quote