View Single Post
Old 13-07-2018, 13:35   #299
OLD BOY
Rise above the players

Services: 2 V6 boxes with 360 software, Now, ITVX, Amazon, Netflix, Lionsgate+, Apple+, Disney+, Paramount +,
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze
Re: Linear is old tech - on demand is the future

Quote:
Originally Posted by InsaneNutter View Post
I'm surprised with the masses of content the BBC have they don't just put it all on the iPlayer and leave it on there. Rather than select bits of content been on there for a couple of weeks to a few months.

The iPlayer could be a great service all the content in the BBC archives.
Yes, I agree - I think their material should sit there for a couple of years before being offered exclusively to Netflix, Amazon and other channels. That would then provide a better choice for viewers at any one time.

The i-Player should be viewed as much more than a catch-up service, for the benefit of licence payers.