View Single Post
Old 21-01-2022, 13:01   #808
OLD BOY
Rise above the players

Services: 2 V6 boxes with 360 software, Now, ITVX, Amazon, Netflix, Lionsgate+, Apple+, Disney+, Paramount +,
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze
Re: All those No.10 lockdown parties

Quote:
Originally Posted by Damien View Post
I don't think you can really have a member of the House of Lords as PM. I know it's allowed but it'll look ridiculous.

---------- Post added at 12:27 ---------- Previous post was at 12:25 ----------

Well exactly, they can get on with the day to day running of the country.

The extent to which the turmoil in No 10 impacts is the fault of Johnson/No 10. The media isn't obliged to go easy on the Government because they have important work to do.
The media should be concentrating on the real news, not the outbursts from that arrogant nobody with a grudge, Dominic Cummings.

I suspect that the Gray report will put the partygate affair in context and make a lot of people look very silly.