View Single Post
Old 21-01-2022, 12:27   #807
Damien
Remoaner
Cable Forum Team

Damien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver bling
Damien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver bling
Re: All those No.10 lockdown parties

I don't think you can really have a member of the House of Lords as PM. I know it's allowed but it'll look ridiculous.

---------- Post added at 12:27 ---------- Previous post was at 12:25 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sephiroth View Post
Is there a contract? I get the point, namely that the Guvmin and its employees should not be a law unto themselves contrary to what the people are allowed to do. But Tweetiepooh has a point that the real job of government must continue uninterrupted, which I suspect is happening (ministers exercising their briefs).

It’s just Boris, behaving like he was still at Eton who needs sorting out.
Well exactly, they can get on with the day to day running of the country.

The extent to which the turmoil in No 10 impacts is the fault of Johnson/No 10. The media isn't obliged to go easy on the Government because they have important work to do.