View Single Post
Old 21-01-2022, 11:08   #804
Sephiroth
Sulking in the Corner

Services: 1 Gbps; Hub 4 MM; ASUS RT-AX88U; Ultimate VOLT. BT Infinity2; Devolo 1200AV
Sephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny star
Sephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny star
Re: All those No.10 lockdown parties

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1andrew1 View Post
The issue is that it breaks the contract between government and the people. That's extremely important. You only have to look at countries like France that don't have such a strong connection between the two to see how this manifests itself in lower vaccination rates and civil disobedience.

Is there a contract? I get the point, namely that the Guvmin and its employees should not be a law unto themselves contrary to what the people are allowed to do. But Tweetiepooh has a point that the real job of government must continue uninterrupted, which I suspect is happening (ministers exercising their briefs).

It’s just Boris, behaving like he was still at Eton who needs sorting out.

As to who should be next Tory leader, I’m leaning towards David Frost.

My advice is at your risk.