View Single Post
Old 06-03-2019, 09:59   #9
OLD BOY
Rise above the players

Services: 2 V6 boxes with 360 software, Now, ITVX, Amazon, Netflix, Lionsgate+, Apple+, Disney+, Paramount +,
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze
Re: Sky's new non-satellite service

Quote:
Originally Posted by jfman View Post
I think it’s debatable if they are better value for money for the vast majority of people who currently subscribe to a diverse range of content. Even you have conceded elsewhere subscribers don’t want to be paying £5 here and £8 there for half a dozen packages. They like bundles.
That's why I have been of the view that both Sky and Virgin will offer bundles of VOD/streaming services in the future. Glad to see you coming around to my point of view, jfman.
OLD BOY is offline   Reply With Quote