View Single Post
Old 02-06-2018, 22:02   #2
adzii_nufc
Rafalution

adzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appeal
adzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appeal
Re: Amazon prime Hisense n6800 tv?

Could be wrong but I swear UHD prime content is only supported on specific devices despite the content being available for everyone to see. I believe the UHD section is just movies they have in all formats but upon playing will scale to the maximum resolution available to the supported TV and takes into account bandwidth.

Quote:
Ultra High Definition (UHD or 4K) offers a "4K" picture resolution that is four times greater than HD.

Supported Devices
At this time, UHD playback is supported on the following Prime Video devices:

Amazon Fire TV (2nd Generation)
Samsung Ultra HD TVs (2014 or later models)
Sony Ultra HD TVs (2014 or later models), and Sony Xperia XZ Premium mobile devices
LG Ultra HD TVs (2014 or later models)
Vizio Ultra HD TVs (2014 or later models)
Xbox One S
Internet Speed & System Requirements
You need an Internet connection of at least 15 Mbps to watch videos in UHD.

You may also need to upgrade the firmware for your compatible Ultra HD TV or streaming device to the latest version. For more information, go to About Updating Your Device Firmware.
This would seem to suggest that it's not available on every TV. The Fire TV box should rectify this but that's another 60 quid. Note that the Stick will not output at 4K. Just the box.

With this in mind I'd say your TV is unsupported.

Last edited by adzii_nufc; 02-06-2018 at 22:08.
adzii_nufc is offline   Reply With Quote