View Single Post
Old 25-11-2021, 08:43   #1
Halcyon
Hello !

Services: Sky, AppleTV, Netflix
Halcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered stars
Halcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered stars
No babies allowed in the commons

So many of you may have read this article where there is debate whether babies should be allowed in to the commons...

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-59396801

What does everyone think?

I think once again it is one rule for MP's and another for everyone else.

Since when do people take their babies to work?

If I'm having to find child care for my kids when I'm at work then so should the MP's.

Not to forget that they also get free child care onsite so why not use it!

It's frightening that MP's make massive decisions that affect everyones lives when dealing with babies too. They surely cant focus on two things at once.
You cant juggle both.

They argue they don't get Mat leave. That is unfortunaterly the way it is here.
It would be good if all employers had designated MAT leave for all employees but it sadly isnt the case here. Having MAT leave in all jobs would solve this situation.

Last edited by Halcyon; 25-11-2021 at 09:05.
Halcyon is offline   Reply With Quote