View Single Post
Old 21-08-2019, 13:18   #1639
Media Boy UK
Also on X (Twitter)

Media Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny stars
Media Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny stars
Re: Coming Soon to Virgin TV (2019)

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheekyangus View Post
RXTVlog on Twitter is saying Sky is launching two new channels, Sky Crime in October 2019 and Sky Comedy in February 2020.

Literally just read this so I'll see if I can see more.

---------- Post added at 09:27 ---------- Previous post was at 09:12 ----------

They've posted the story to their website now.
https://www.rxtvlog.com/2019/08/sky-...rtainment.html
Sky trying again with an comedy channel?

I was the big of the old one back in the early 1990.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Dt-UTkizr4

It was an part time channel (4pm - 12midnight) with Asia TV (Now Zee TV (6am to 4pm) and an other channel (I forgot it name) The Comedy Channnel only broadcast for an year (October 1991 to October 1992) to make way for Sky Movies Gold to launch.

It stop broadcasting due to the deal BSkyB had with the BBC at the time for all the Made by BBC comedy shows. Sky took the deal over when Sky with buying BSB.

The BBC wanted them back to launch UK Gold (Now Gold) in November 1992.
Got inside news but can't post it - PM me with info

Last edited by Media Boy UK; 21-08-2019 at 13:50.
Media Boy UK is offline   Reply With Quote