View Single Post
Old 02-05-2008, 06:11   #14
the-cable-guy
Permanently Banned

Services: Sky+ HD All Entertainment Packs, VM M TV, BT Unlimited Anytime, VM Talk Weekend Phone, VM XXL BB
the-cable-guy is a jewel in the roughthe-cable-guy is a jewel in the roughthe-cable-guy is a jewel in the roughthe-cable-guy is a jewel in the roughthe-cable-guy is a jewel in the rough
Re: 300/300 sim - is it a scam ?!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbrennand View Post
Just spoken with an Orange CS rep re. getting my PAC code - planning to move to the virgin £10, 300/300 sim deal for cable customers. He was very dismissive of it - actually referring to it as a (and I quote) "scam" ! He wouldn't say why he thought that other than they were "in the know" and that there was much discussion of this on the forum boards (where !?) - and said they had lots of people coming back from VM. I pushed him a bit and said I knew about canning the rollover and then he blurted - "yeah but they get you for £10 for a couple of months and then they will up it £40".

So i am assuming this is just the usual Orange CS droid talk (albeit I have never heard them go that far before) and there is nothing "substantial" to this hypothesis of his ?

Comments anyone

Cheer, JB
Orange dont want you to leave them so their making sh*t up.
the-cable-guy is offline   Reply With Quote