View Single Post
Old 16-09-2014, 15:20   #2268
Osem
Inactive

Osem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered stars
Osem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered stars
Re: Will Scotland Leave the UK?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ignitionnet View Post
Given he and the rest of the politicians have, in a desperate knee-jerk attempt to bribe the Scottish electorate, promised them the continuation of the Barnett formula for the foreseeable along with 'extensive powers' for the Scottish Parliament you're absolutely right he is damned.

After arrogantly discounting the possibility of a 'yes' vote they suddenly scramble like headless chickens and start opening the cheque book, the one you and I fund, to bribe the Scots to stay in the union.

He, Milliband and Clegg are all damned; spineless *******s.
Which I why I wrote this:

Quote:
With the general election not far away, I'm hoping the English electorate will bear very carefully in mind what the likes of Clegg, Miliband and Cameron say/do after the vote and to what extent, if any, they consider the feelings and wishes of the English before making important concessions.
Osem is offline   Reply With Quote