View Single Post
Old 10-10-2016, 17:04   #3538
weenie
Believe in yourself ...

Services: tv phone mobile broadband V6 and tivo.
weenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny star
weenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny star
Re: Moans and Pet Hates part 8

Oh Osem I was so upset but tried to remain calm as it was not their fault the surgeon actually said to me thank you for being so understanding while all the time I was crumbling inside.

It is looking like it will be open surgery in where I will need to stay for 3 day's which I totally accept. I've had a call from his secretary today and basically she said that they a trying to arrange a bed and set up a list and hopefully it will be this month so at least that's good there trying to fit me in this month. If I knew it would this soon I would have kept the chocolates that I gave the day unit yesterday The wee one said Mum why did you give them the chocolates and I said they were bought for them not you, I think he was more bothered that I did not bring the tin of Roses home than he was about me not getting the operation LOL