Thread: Coronavirus
View Single Post
Old 05-04-2022, 18:53   #1819
Chris
Trollsplatter
Cable Forum Team

Services: Humane elimination of all common Internet pests
Chris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden aura
Chris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden aura
Re: Coronavirus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taf View Post
Tesco and Lidl no longer offer free hand sanitiser or sprays to disinfect the trolley handles at the entrance to its stores.

I only saw 3 other people wearing masks in Tesco, and I was the only one masked in Lidl. Schoolkids coughing and sneezing in Lidl, so I left and came back later, armed with my bottle of soapy water.
There were only about 50-60% wearing masks in the shops in Glasgow last weekend and they’re still legally required until 18 April. I’m not sure why you’re even bothering to check what’s happening around you in your neck of the woods - after 2 years, I don’t think many people have an appetite to do any more than they have to (and in Scotland the appetite is clearly to do less).

If it causes a particular issue for you, you’re going to have to just stick to quiet periods to do your shopping.
Chris is offline   Reply With Quote