View Single Post
Old 03-11-2009, 19:58   #331
Media Boy UK
Also on X (Twitter)

Media Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny stars
Media Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny stars
Re: Virgin Media Changelog

Quote:
Originally Posted by Felim_Doyle View Post
Buy a radio and save some bandwidth on the co-ax.

Actually, I'm sorry to see local radio services (or any services) being dropped but VM may see that these are available already via analogue FM or DAB and that the bandwidth can be better utilised for other purposes. The cost of carrying these services may not be seen as justifiable when compared with the perceived value that they provide. They may also be trying to simplify the process of merging the disparate ex-franchise platforms.
The only Radio Channel I like is Magic 105.4 and I cant get it my area - YET - I did buy my DAB Radio just for that channel (I did hear it on my old Sky Box before I got DAB).
Got inside news but can't post it - PM me with info
Media Boy UK is offline   Reply With Quote