View Single Post
Old 18-03-2018, 19:32   #2436
jonbxx
cf.mega poster

Services: VM VIP Pack
jonbxx has a bronzed appealjonbxx has a bronzed appeal
jonbxx has a bronzed appealjonbxx has a bronzed appealjonbxx has a bronzed appealjonbxx has a bronzed appealjonbxx has a bronzed appealjonbxx has a bronzed appealjonbxx has a bronzed appeal
Re: Brexit discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mick View Post
You're another one who manipulates the facts as well, you knew very well I was talking about the £ vs the $.

Yes, absolutely, remove the rose tinted EU glasses you are wearing, lots of it has been around for decades, I have no inclination of listing 40 years worth of it.

---------- Post added at 16:13 ---------- Previous post was at 16:08 ----------

No there is not plenty in our country at all. I am not saying it does not exist, but you make it sound we live in a dictatorship that bends all the rules and international laws and treaties, we do no such thing.
Fair enough, the GBP:USD rate is creeping close to pre referendum levels - http://www.xe.com/currencycharts/?fr...o=USD&view=10Y Still below where we were even though USD is falling globally. I fail to see how I was manipulating facts however, just posting them.

I am always inclined to post facts. The best thing about this whole Brexit thing for me is how much I have learned about economics, trade and the EU. It’s amazing how much information we have in our hands today. Learning something new every day is great. That’s why I was asking for evidence of corruption in the EU as opposed to EU countries as I have struggled to find anything apart from people saying the institution is corrupt without anything solid to back it up.