View Single Post
Old 07-12-2017, 19:32   #1109
Damien
Remoaner
Cable Forum Team

Damien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver bling
Damien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver bling
Re: Brexit discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by OLD BOY View Post
It was one big decision in most married people's lives, I would imagine Den! Divorce is even bigger, and I shouldn't think many people do risk assessments for that either!

Neat little linkage there with Brexit, my thanks to you for that!
It's not a risk assessment though it's an assessment of what could happen to each sector of industry. It seems wise to be prepared for it. Instead, as has been the plan for all of it, it's just being made up as we go along. I also wonder why the government have been suggesting there were all these technical assessments when there were not.