View Single Post
Old 09-09-2017, 19:07   #33
SnoopZ
CF Resident Dog

SnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny stars
SnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny stars
Re: I can't get emails.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nashville View Post
What a disaster for some people
This often happens for people who use ISP email accounts, that is why i say never do this, always use something like Gmail or Outlook otherwise you may regret it in the future.

---------- Post added at 18:07 ---------- Previous post was at 18:06 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by philwhite100 View Post
Well it looks like we are a step closer to getting our issue resolved. At long last we spoke to someone at VM who was very helpful and promised to ring us back at a certain time and kept his promise.

It seems the email addresses got deleted in a contract change and the addresses are still on their server but we need to fill a form in and send it back to VM for them to reinstate the email addresses.

It beats me why on the previous 7 phone calls to VM that nobody else could have told us this.

I guess that most of the call centre staff don't view the broader picture and just get nowhere fast as a result.

Hats of to the gent that dealt with us to get it sorted.
If you get this sorted i would recommend migrating away from an ISP for your emails.