View Single Post
Old 22-11-2020, 19:03   #182
General Maximus
Ran Away

Services: phone + 1gbit BB + SkyQ
General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze
General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze
Re: Movie news, trivia and other snippets

Absolutely flipping brilliant news. I am so glad he is involved and I hope they get the old team back. SG1 and Atlantis were perfect and they don't need to change anything. I watched SG1 again during the first wave and the same names kept popping up over and over again like Brad Wright, Johnathan Glassner, Paul Mulli, Peter Deluise, Joseph Mallozzi, Martin Wood, Andy Mikita and a few others. It was a core team of around 8 people who took it in turn to direct, produce and write. Get them all back and make another superb series with todays visual effects. We don't need any of the bullshit we had with Star Trek Discovery like "we have got this guy called Fred who has come up with this exciting idea and wants to put his own spin on the show and bring it to a new audience bla bla bla". The fanbase for Stargate was and is huge and they know not to mess with it. As he has mentioned it is a continuation so I soooooo hope they take the opportunity to get the original cast like they have done with Picard. Although they are a bit older now there is no reason whatsoever for not getting Carter back purely as a scientist even if she has retired from the Airforce as a Colonel or General. If I win the euromillions on Tuesday I will give him all the money he wants to make magic happen.
General Maximus is offline   Reply With Quote