View Single Post
Old 26-01-2019, 14:10   #12
General Maximus
Ran Away

Services: phone + 1gbit BB + SkyQ
General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze
General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze
Re: Movie news, trivia and other snippets

it is weird, I can remember it being in its prime when I was at uni and I didn't have the time to watch it at the time because I was already in to Alias, SG1, Smallville and whatever else. Over the years when I have thought about it and wanted to give it a go something else has always come along which has put it on the back burner. Atm for example I am up to date with my tv viewing but watching season 2 of The Punisher last week has put me back a week and I am conscious of the fact that there are only 78 days till season 8 of GoT airs and Endgame is out soon too. I want to watch all the Marvel movies again in the run up to Endgame and I have booked the week off work in the run up to 14th April so I can have a GoT marathon and hopefully watch one season a day in time for the season 8 premiere. Ideally I would like to hold on till season 8 finishes so I can watch the whole lot in one go but I get way too excited and I know my patience wouldn't hold out.
General Maximus is offline   Reply With Quote