View Single Post
Old 07-02-2022, 14:37   #1
nialli
cf.geek

Services: Sky Stream, Sky broadband
nialli has a fine set of Quadsnialli has a fine set of Quadsnialli has a fine set of Quadsnialli has a fine set of Quadsnialli has a fine set of Quadsnialli has a fine set of Quadsnialli has a fine set of Quadsnialli has a fine set of Quadsnialli has a fine set of Quadsnialli has a fine set of Quadsnialli has a fine set of Quadsnialli has a fine set of Quadsnialli has a fine set of Quadsnialli has a fine set of Quads
VM over Vodafone network woes

I'm seeing lots of complaints about data speeds for customers dropping dramatically (to 3G speeds) on Virgin Mobile SIMs connecting to the Vodafone network. I thought it was just me but the majority of threads on the Mobile section of Virgin's own Community Forums are reporting the same.
I wish Virgin staff would acknowledge there's a problem for Virgin Mobile customers rather than telling us to restart phones or toggle Airplane mode on then off or clear local caches. Vodafone's coverage map just highlights that the problem is with Virgin's access to the network, not the network itself.
nialli is offline   Reply With Quote