View Single Post
Old 13-11-2020, 21:28   #70
Raider999
cf.mega poster

Raider999 has entered a golden reputation eraRaider999 has entered a golden reputation eraRaider999 has entered a golden reputation eraRaider999 has entered a golden reputation eraRaider999 has entered a golden reputation eraRaider999 has entered a golden reputation eraRaider999 has entered a golden reputation eraRaider999 has entered a golden reputation eraRaider999 has entered a golden reputation eraRaider999 has entered a golden reputation eraRaider999 has entered a golden reputation era
Re: Petition to highlight/embarrass Virgin Media into improving the way that they tre

Quote:
Originally Posted by oscarandjo View Post
I'm very polite with customer service people, I recognise they're just doing their job and whatever complaint I have isn't their fault.

I've been a customer for years and years, and had the same experience as you, the support has always sorted out any complaint I had and I've always had a technician within a few days.

No complaints, until COVID happened, then Virgin's customer service went off a cliff. Since then they've used it as an excuse to provide woeful customer service.
Unfortunately VIrgin aren't the only company hiding behind Covid as an excuse for poor customer service.
Raider999 is offline   Reply With Quote