View Single Post
Old 13-11-2020, 20:48   #68
djfunkdup
NoT 1oF tHe UsUaLSuSpeCtS

Services: Hyper-Optic 1Gig
djfunkdup has a very nice sixpackdjfunkdup has a very nice sixpackdjfunkdup has a very nice sixpackdjfunkdup has a very nice sixpackdjfunkdup has a very nice sixpackdjfunkdup has a very nice sixpackdjfunkdup has a very nice sixpackdjfunkdup has a very nice sixpackdjfunkdup has a very nice sixpackdjfunkdup has a very nice sixpackdjfunkdup has a very nice sixpackdjfunkdup has a very nice sixpackdjfunkdup has a very nice sixpackdjfunkdup has a very nice sixpackdjfunkdup has a very nice sixpackdjfunkdup has a very nice sixpack
Re: Petition to highlight/embarrass Virgin Media into improving the way that they tre

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mythica View Post
Examples of what? You complaining on here? I never said you did divulge what you personally pay but you have stated you've received good offers. So it's not a load of crap at all as I never said what you thought I did.

Oh your get out clause of that's been covered, silly me.

Anyway, just a little research kind of shows what I'm talking about.

https://www.cableforum.uk/board/show...php?t=33706664

4/8/18

"Once again, as has been explained to you on numerous occasions, I am still in contract and VM will not allow me to leave without penalty. It now appears that if I downgrade that they may try to force me to stay with them for even longer."

From the same thread came this.

"My intention would be to move down to the Player package, but if they're going to start playing games i'll cancel altogether as other TV suppliers are better and/or cheaper, I can do without a landline and I can get cheaper slower BB which would suit me fine."

And this.

"It would take a very large leap of faith to think that you would be able to find the correct information by doing that. You're lucky if they understand what your saying and vice versa with that foreign call centre.

Like I said earlier, you probably have more chance of finding out the correct answer by calling Tesco!"

Yet on the 22/3/19 you wrote this.

https://www.cableforum.uk/board/show...php?t=33707517

"Last month I negotiated a discounted deal for TV and accepted a further 12 month contract."

On the 19/2/20 you are now back complaining about them again.

https://www.cableforum.uk/board/show...ight=Good+deal

"Customer service has always been mainly bad at VM, however, alately it's become abysmal.

I had problems with one of our commercial contracts and, after getting nowhere with their offshore call centre staff, I wrote to their new CEO. At one time, this would have produced results, but this time it took over a month to simply receive a holding reply.

When the reply was received, it simply referred me to the deadlock letter & their regulator (the foreign employees hadn't even investigated the salient point of my complaint, in fact, i'm not convinced that they even understood what I was telling them), so it seems that they no longer care and just do as the banks seem to do ie they don't investigate issues properly and just wave people away to the regulator.

This particular contract expires in June, so as well as making a complaint to CISAS, it won't be being renewed. Everything that you've mentioned I can relate to and more eg missed appointments, not being kept informed, phone calls not returned, rude staff or staff rhat can barely speak English etc etc."

Like I said, it's rinse and repeat. You complain about them, then negotiate a good deal and the complain again. It's littered throughout your posts on here throughout the years.

I honestly don't know why you bothered/took the time to reply.The person in question is without a doubt a total Bellend .Banging your head against a freshly painted drywall would be more fun/productive
djfunkdup is offline   Reply With Quote