View Single Post
Old 13-11-2020, 19:22   #62
OLD BOY
Rise above the players

Services: 2 V6 boxes with 360 software, Now, ITVX, Amazon, Netflix, Lionsgate+, Apple+, Disney+, Paramount +,
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze
Re: Petition to highlight/embarrass Virgin Media into improving the way that they tre

I have never had bad experiences with VM customer services. Maybe the customer services teams are different according to where you live. That's the only thing I can think of.

Even when having to contact them in the evening and being put through to an Indian call centre, an IT problem I was having was resolved in 15 minutes. I did find it difficult to understand what he was saying because of his very strong Indian accent, but we got through it and he came up trumps.
OLD BOY is offline   Reply With Quote