View Single Post
Old 05-04-2008, 16:40   #142
Hating_waiting
Inactive

Hating_waiting is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Virgin Media Customer Service- Your Personal Experience

I had my Virgin Media services installed a year ago. Broadband, television and phone line.
At the begining of February 2008, some builders cut through the cable that feeds my house causing me to lose all my services.
I informed Virgin Media of this the day it happened but as yet I am still waiting for my services to be reconnected. I have been without services now for over NINE WEEKS!!
I have so far called customer services 24 times. No one can tell me when the problem will be fixed as they say it is a construction issue, however, they have still sent me 6 install technicians that are powerless to help me as my services are installed already.
I have been given 5 different dates for when customer services 'think' it 'may' be fixed but so far it has not happened.
In the mean time I have been sent threatening bills, made up mostly of ADVANCE charges!
I have spent so much time, and money (mobile phone credit) trying to get some sort of answer and explination from these people. I have now started emailing them aswell. I sent my first email on the 30th March, and, despite being sent a reply saying they will look into my complaint and get back to me within 48 hours I have heard nothing. I have just sent my second email today, 5th April. So we will see what happens next!

Hate to Wait? Ha thats a laugh!
Hating_waiting is offline   Reply With Quote