Thread: UK Timeline V - 2009 (Season 1)
View Single Post
Old 15-05-2010, 19:17   #17
Flyboy
Inactive

Flyboy is the helpful oneFlyboy is the helpful oneFlyboy is the helpful oneFlyboy is the helpful oneFlyboy is the helpful oneFlyboy is the helpful oneFlyboy is the helpful oneFlyboy is the helpful oneFlyboy is the helpful oneFlyboy is the helpful oneFlyboy is the helpful oneFlyboy is the helpful oneFlyboy is the helpful oneFlyboy is the helpful oneFlyboy is the helpful oneFlyboy is the helpful oneFlyboy is the helpful one
Re: V - 2009 (Season 1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fitze73 View Post
it aint too bad at all wasnt expecting a great deal .... but its a worthy reboot , the original and the mini series were good if a little bit hammy, im suprised jane badler, marc singer and robert englund didnt get a cameo lol
Perhaps that may be for later, similar to Richard Hatch's role in the BSG re-boot.

I like the way they have jumbled up the names of some of the characters. "Ham Tyler's" new name is "Kyle," I presume for "Kyle Bates;" "Sean Donovan," is "Tyler," There is a "Phillip," a fifth columnist visitor as well, although not the twin brother of "Joshua/Martin." I am sure there are many more. Has anyone else spotted any?
Flyboy is offline   Reply With Quote