View Single Post
Old 21-07-2012, 15:21   #3870
Derek
Inactive

Services: SkyHD and Broadband
Derek has a pair of shiny starsDerek has a pair of shiny starsDerek has a pair of shiny stars
Derek has a pair of shiny starsDerek has a pair of shiny starsDerek has a pair of shiny starsDerek has a pair of shiny starsDerek has a pair of shiny starsDerek has a pair of shiny starsDerek has a pair of shiny starsDerek has a pair of shiny starsDerek has a pair of shiny starsDerek has a pair of shiny starsDerek has a pair of shiny starsDerek has a pair of shiny starsDerek has a pair of shiny starsDerek has a pair of shiny starsDerek has a pair of shiny stars
Re: Rate the last movie you saw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt D View Post
I didn't have *any* problems with Bane's voice, or with the dialogue in general, but I've seen other people commenting on how he was hard to understand at times and how the dialogue itself was sometimes drowned out by the score. Makes me wonder if some cinemas had the soundtrack a bit "off" somehow?
Understanding Bane was fine but a few times the Bass seemed really, really turned way up so all you could really hear was an ongoing rumble. I was sitting pretty much under a speaker though which won't have helped.
Derek is offline   Reply With Quote