View Single Post
Old 29-08-2019, 21:22   #1482
OLD BOY
Rise above the players

Services: 2 V6 boxes with 360 software, Now, ITVX, Amazon, Netflix, Lionsgate+, Apple+, Disney+, Paramount +,
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze
Re: PM Boris forms a government

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pierre View Post
I predict that on 1st November we still haven’t left the EU.

I hope that isn’t the case, but I fear it will be.

I’m not up to speed on his power but I think the speaker will do something, that stops us leaving, or enables others to stop us, which then forces his resignation - he’s due to leave anyway so he’ll go with a bang.

Then the only way out of this will be a GE, with the parties putting in Black and white what they will do, unequivocally.

Pre leave or post leave a GE is inevitable anyway, and I also believe that regardless of when, Boris will win, or at least not lose.
I am more confident we will leave on Halloween than I was before, now Boris is in power.

Somebody may yet pull a rabbit out of the hat, but I can't think how!