View Single Post
Old 01-05-2022, 22:21   #10876
muppetman11
cf.mega poster

muppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny stars
muppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny stars
Re: ESPN, BT, Euro, Premier and Sky Sports news

Quote:
Originally Posted by OLD BOY View Post
Surely, you get economies of scale in terms of the amount of content on the streamers. Look at the huge amount of programming on Netflix alone, and compared to Sky’s entertainment channels, it’s as cheap as chips.

I am not persuaded by the number of channels you get for your buck - many channels are full of rubbish on the whole. I look for value by considering the amount and quality of content.

---------- Post added at 19:12 ---------- Previous post was at 19:01 ----------

I don’t know what it is you are looking at to come to that conclusion. In recent weeks, we’ve seen a further series of Ozark, Bridgerton, Top Boy, The Last Kingdom and Better Call Saul. Completely new stuff includes Anatomy of a Scandal, Rescued By Ruby, Windfall, Against The Ice and Pieces of Her.

Can you point to anything like that amount of new stuff on Sky over just a few weeks?
Who mentioned Sky ?

Clearly I’m not the only one with the quantity over quality view.
https://www.theguardian.com/media/20...-the-new-cable
muppetman11 is offline   Reply With Quote