View Single Post
Old 09-07-2019, 10:36   #53
muppetman11
cf.mega poster

muppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny stars
muppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny stars
Re: VM News Another Price Increase

Quote:
Originally Posted by SnoopZ View Post
I couldn't see myself ditching VM broadband and going back to 60ish.

---------- Post added at 10:18 ---------- Previous post was at 10:16 ----------

There are 3 options of pricing for the upload, option 1 is only Average Speed 1.7Mbps (Up).
Ok thanks hadn't noticed that , it depends what you use the internet for I guess our 76/20 connection is more than enough for our households use , many times we'll have multiple TV's watching Netflix or Amazon UHD with someone using the web and never really had any issues. I have the option of 300mb + from several providers but don't think my current use warrants the extra outlay.
muppetman11 is offline   Reply With Quote