View Single Post
Old 29-06-2019, 11:52   #5506
Legendkiller2k
cf.mega poster

Services: Giganet broadband 1gbs, netflix, Peacock,HBOMAX, kodi
Legendkiller2k has a fine set of QuadsLegendkiller2k has a fine set of QuadsLegendkiller2k has a fine set of QuadsLegendkiller2k has a fine set of QuadsLegendkiller2k has a fine set of QuadsLegendkiller2k has a fine set of QuadsLegendkiller2k has a fine set of QuadsLegendkiller2k has a fine set of QuadsLegendkiller2k has a fine set of QuadsLegendkiller2k has a fine set of QuadsLegendkiller2k has a fine set of QuadsLegendkiller2k has a fine set of QuadsLegendkiller2k has a fine set of QuadsLegendkiller2k has a fine set of Quads
Re: Netflix/Streaming Services

Hi i've been a lurker of these forums for around 2 years but decided to sign up as seeing some rubbish getting posted, i work in media law and Kodi itself is not illegal it is perfectly legal and is infact a media centre/streamer.
However some third party apps certainly are illegal this applies for plex and Emby too.
Regarding torrents. Torrents are not illegal as a lot of freely available open source content is provided via torrents, however copyrighted material such as movies/tvshows/games/music etc is illegal, there is however free music/movies/tvshows etc available via torrents that are perfectly legal.
I will have my six pence on streaming now too with companies getting greedy this i think will infact result in a spike in the number of people using illegal/grey area methods to obtain content, using a vpn to obtain content you pay for yourself from another country is not illegal say you use ESPN+ that is not illegal but may be against t+cs of your isp and ESPN so be careful, obtaining it via iptv service you see on facebook for example is illegal.